FIN: CATS 2

by Roman aka jar


Hi Jungle,

earlier this year I finished a comission that was based on my client's wish to recreate a diorama that I have already done in the past. Cats was a super joyful diorama to create and I was looking forward to create a second, new and fresh version of it.

I was really happy to know that this would be a surprise gift for a birthday and really enjoyed tackling it as working on a diorama with animals, especially cats is always great.




After finishing the project I prepared it for a save journey to its new destination and was really excited to hear back from the birthday party. This photo made me superhappy and I thank you both for your trust and joy in my creations:

Here are some more photos of the diorama:






This is also really interesting - some words and thoughts on why working in green colors can be soul-healing:



Hope you like it!
Keep on happy painting!
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for FIN: CATS 2

Post a Comment