Forest Spirit

by Roman aka jar







Hi Jungle,


I started this great bust by Mirico Miniatures during a private coaching for explanations purpose and as I am slowly coming back to normal painting joy I really enjoyed finishing her up. It is a beautiful sculpt by Pedro Fernandez Ramos and did paint itself. Pedro is really one of the best outthere when it comes to female sculpts. She is based on a high quality plinth by Dino.

Putty&Paint:
https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/18451

Work in Progress

I did some work in progress photos, but sadly not enough to write up a full step by step. There you go:


Photos of the final bust in front of a dark backdrop:









This beauty is up for sale.
If you want to support me in my work, art and passion feel invited to check back with my cataloge of projects I got on sale: http://www.romanlappat.com/uploads/RomanLappat_MiniatureArt_2017.pdf

Keep on happy painting everyone!
Yours
Roman

______________________________________________________________________________
You want to support Massive Voodoo? 
If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Forest Spirit

Post a Comment