by Massive Voodoo
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,
it is about time to announce the next painting class for 2015.
Check the roadmap of classes here!
Many asked for it and now - after two and a half years we'll be back with
MV Jar's beginners class in Hamburg, Germany.
Find all information here!
The word 'beginner' might be confusing to many first time participants of this class.
It is not a class for 'only' beginners. In fact it is a class for every person, at every age interested in figure painting, whatever their experience level is.
'Beginners class' means here that Roman aka jarhead gives an introduction into his way of thinking while painting, in detail a lot of important theory is explained while doing a walk through Art History and is used in practical exercises. During the weekend you will not only learn to improve your painting skills, you will also learn the 'Why?' behind everything explained well and with that you will be able to teach yourself in your own hobby future by just recognizing what nature has to offer.
The class is not only interesting for first timers, also repeaters are welcome and will be guided through their own individual focus.
The theory parts contain:
- Learn to see your world with different eyes
- Introduction into basing composition
- Learn how to feel harmony in different aspects
- Important contrasts for figure painting
- Explanation about how to paint a light situation on your figure
- Understand colour theory and learn how to use it properly
- Learn about different materials, their unique properties and learn to paint them
- Learn to lose fear of doing something wrong
- much more!
See you there!