FM: Champion of the Emperor

by Roman aka jar

Hey Jungle,

My favourite Space Marine ever?
This one.

The new Black Templar Champion of the Emperor is one of my favourite miniatures by Games Workshop ever. They really did a fantastic job catching the soul of this character.



Hope you like my version. You can find a step by step on how I painted his black armor in my etsy Tutorial 'Masterclass - Painting BLACK'.

There is much more to learn in this PDF. Enjoy!










In private collection.

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes,
Roman

________________________________________________

If you want to learn from me,
do not hesitate to contact me via
jarhead---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com
for more information on your private coaching lesson.

If you are interested for a weekend workshop, check the Roadmap 2022:
https://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/2022/02/news-newsletter-for-workshop-infos.html

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for FM: Champion of the Emperor

Post a Comment