News: MV Workshop Information

by Roman aka jar

 Good Morning Jungle,

many people ask me these days when they can find updates on weekend workshops and when they can enroll. I got news for you!


WEEKEND GROUP WORKSHOPS
There will be workshops in 2022, but right now none are planned. No dates yet.
This is due the wild and chaotic pandemic situation at the moment. I do not want to announce something and suddenly have to cancel it again due new restrictions. I wait until I can see the developement of the pandemic clearer.

You can expect to see new announcements in early April as I plan to start to teach workshops again around the end of May. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!




PRIVATE COACHINGS
Fully booked until May with Private Coachings right now. Two had to be canceled in the last two weeks due pandemic restrictions or effects. One was postponed due travel restrictions for my student, the other one postponed due my very own quarantaine of ten days. As soon as there is a clearer view on weekend seminars I will plan further dates for private coachings too as I got quite the list of students who want to recieve their appointment.

I want to thank you all for your patience on this!

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes,
Roman


Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for News: MV Workshop Information

Post a Comment