FM: Winter of Fimbul

by Roman aka jar

 

Good Morning Jungle,

a great start in the new week to everyone!
I am very much looking forward to this week as I am finally able to get back to private coaching after some postponed dates due the pandemic. Will be quite the busy week so please be patient with my email communication.

Today I wanted to show you a project I called

"Winter of Fimbul".

A beautiful 54 mm scaled figure by Black Crow Miniatures.
Fimbulwinter is the immediate prelude to Ragnarök (Wikipedia).
My vision for her included something small scaled from the beginning.







I really enjoyed this project and I love to play with different scales. It just allows the stretch imagination further. Hope you like her!

In private collection.

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes,R
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for FM: Winter of Fimbul

Post a Comment