News: Workshop News & Private Coachings

by Roman aka jar

Hey jungle painters,

well, it is what it is with this year 2020 and restrictions due the Covid-19 situation. We all are influanced by it and make the best out of it. Most important is to take care of eachother, stay healthy and roll on! It ain't as easy as I expected due the responsibility you hold as an organiser of an event where people gather together and also the situation with the venues.

So here are some updates on the actual workshop and private coaching front:



- Private Coachings:
Some bookable dates are available again. Feel invited to check back with this PDF document to see if your personal coaching date is in reach. Write me an email and we can make it work!

First dates are already booked.



Weekend Group Seminars
Unfortanetey, I got not the best news on this front. Due the ongoing spread of the Covid-19 and its restrictions for event organisers I am completly affected by it. It can not be foreseen if there will be any more goverment messures in the year 2020 and I want to avoid a "sign up, canceled" situation again.

I will start to teach my weekend seminars in 2021
again and make proper plans with the venue. Until then I am about to setup a newsletter so you can sign in if you are interested in getting your miniature painter journey forward with my teaching aid.

If you are one of the persons who recieved a voucher from previous cancelled seminars please do not feel offended in any way. I am sorry for the waiting time myself and I hope you all can understand the actual decision. If you are interested in a private coaching session instead I could give you your voucher as a discount.

If you got any questions please feel free to contact me anytime via
jarhead(at)massivevoodoo(dot)com

So far, keep on happy painting!
Yours,
Roman

_______________________________________________________________________________
You want to support Massive Voodoo? 
If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for News: Workshop News & Private Coachings

Post a Comment