FM: Druid

by Roman aka jar


Hello Jungle,

recently I painted up this wonderful sculpt of a Druid by Peder Bartholy.
I really enjoyed painting this peaceful character with all its hidden animals. I decided to go for a green theme, not a brownish autumn theme that I also had on mind.

The bust is available via MrLeeMinis.

I painted him up for explanation purpose during a private coaching session with Jonas.
I can tell I really enjoyed the positivity this sculpt is presenting.


I hope you like him too?








Unfortenately I was not able to write a small step by step of my process as I did not take enough photos, but I can at least show them to you :)








Hope you like him as I enjoyed painting him!
The bust is part of a private collection already. Thank you very much for your continous support in my work, art and passion, good Sir!

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes,
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for FM: Druid

Post a Comment